Abdul-Majed Saif, 30, of Great West Road, Hounslow was sentenced to 19 years imprisonment at Isleworth Crown Court on April 1.
He was also ordered to serve a further six-and-a-half years on licence.
Saif was also found guilty of nine counts of rape in relation to two 14-year-olds following a trial at the same court on January 31.
The court heard how Saif met the two teenagers at Victoria train station on April 28 last year.
He offered them cannabis and convinced them to go back to his house in Osterley where he raped them.
After the teenagers reported the incident to police and identified Saif’s address, Saif was arrested on May 2, 2024.
He denied the offences and was released on bail while an investigation was undertaken.
Detective Constable Stephen Gayfer from the West Area Command Unit who led the investigation said: “I want to thank both survivors in this case for coming forward and helping to get a dangerous predator like Saif off the streets.
“The abuse he has put these children through is absolutely sickening and is something which will undoubtedly affect them for the rest of their lives.
“I don’t underestimate the immense courage it took for them to come forward and speak to police and I’d like to commend them on their strength throughout our investigation.
“It is possible that Saif has preyed on others and I’d encourage anyone who has been abused by this man to reach out and get in touch with us.
“You will be supported and you will be listened to.”
Detective Superintendent Rebecca Reeves, Head of Public Protection at West Area, said: “Saif is a dangerous predator.
“The lengthy term of imprisonment he has been given reflects the very serious nature of the harm that he has caused to these young people.
“They have been incredibly courageous in coming forward.
“Officers in our dedicated Rape and Serious Sexual Offences teams work tirelessly to pursue the offenders who target vulnerable children.
“We are determined to secure justice for child victims of sexual exploitation.”