Police are continuing to investigate the murder of Hani Hicham Abou El Kheir, who died after being stabbed while walking through the Churchill Gardens Estate on January 27, 2013.
Five people have been convicted of his murder and sentenced to a total of 131 years imprisonment after a trial at the Old Bailey in January 2014.
A hunt is still on for one last suspect, Dilawar Hussain.
Dilawar Hussain, pictured in 2012 (Image: Met Police) The 33-year-old was born in Paddington and raised in London, and his home in Rampayne Street was searched four days after the murder.
There was an arrest warrant issued in March 2013, while Hussain fled to Bangladesh.
The warrant remains in place as he has not been seen since.
Hani’s mother said in a statement issued by police: “It is now 12 years since my only son, Hani, was hunted down and attacked in a busy street by a group of feral men. While several people have been jailed for his murder, one suspect remains free.
“Hani was only a boy when he was killed – he had his whole life to live and this was brutally taken away.
“The pain of his loss does not diminish with the passing of time and it only feels greater knowing Dilawar Hussain has evaded justice so far. If you can help, I would plead with you to get in contact with the police.”
Hani Hicham Abou El Kheir (Image: Met Police) Detective Chief Inspector Mark Rogers who leads the investigation said: “Hani’s mother Pauline continues to fight for justice and to ensure those responsible for her son’s murder are held to account and we will not rest until we’ve helped achieve this for her.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact police by calling 101, quoting Op Jabalpur.